JENNIFER LOUDEN is a personal growth pioneer who helped launch the concept of self-care with her first bestseller, The Woman’s Comfort Book. Since then, she’s written six additional books on wellbeing and whole living, including The Woman’s Retreat Book and The Life Organizer, with close to a million copies of her books in print in nine languages. Jennifer has spoken around the U.S., Canada, and Europe, and has written a national magazine column for a Martha Stewart magazine. Plus, she’s been profiled or quoted in dozens of major magazines; two of Brené Brown’s books, Daring Greatly and Dare to Lead; and has appeared on hundreds of TVprograms, radio shows, and podcasts—even on Oprah. Jennifer has been teaching women’s retreats since 1992 and creating vibrant online communities and innovative learning experiences since 1999. She writes weekly to her email list of 20,000 and hosts an online paid community of over 600 members. She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
What You’ll Learn:
Go from Despair to the Desire for wanting more!
Steps to Why Bother
- Leave Behind- Examine the excuses we make!
- Ease In- Get the fire going. You matter and what you want matters! Take the time to turn towards yourself
- Settle In and Find the Stillness. At our core is peace and well-being. Unless we sit in the stillness we don’t know or hear what we want.
- Desire- Life is speaking to you. Allow yourself to feel that desire
- Become by Doing- You begin to experiment
- Be Seen- Be seen as your whole self
The Oasis Group with Jennifer
Jennifer’s Challenge for the listeners!
Jennifer Louden Website here