Shannon Douglas is the creator of Honest Magazine, a quarterly publication exploring our food and its roots. With a unique perspective, her magazine takes a slow-paced, intentional look at our food and the ways it comes to us
Note from Deborah! This is independently published by Shannon and advertising-free
Explore a current issue here!
What You’ll Learn:
- How Shannon went from Photographer to magazine publisher!
- What is Honest Magazine?
- How did Shannon work thru her self-doubt in putting herself and her magazine out for people to enjoy
- What is the hardest part of photographing, writing and editing the magazine on your own?
- What inspires Shannon in her work
- How you can find Honest Quarterly!
- Win your free copy of the recent issue of Honest Quarterly!
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.