Beth Howard quit her lucrative web producing job to bake pies at a gourmet deli in Malibu California. On her journey she began blogging about how pie can make the world a better place which led to writing books about it. Her first book. Making Piece: A memoir of Love, Loss and Pie is the story of how pie helped her heal from the death of her 43- year-old husband.
What You’ll Learn:
- What led Beth to walk in one day and quit her job at a dot com company and move to Southern California
- What did she learn about herself handing out pie to stranger on the beach in Venice CA
- How did touring the country and sharing her story help Beth process her grief after the death of her husband.
- Beth discusses trusting her intuition and “track record”.
- Why did she decide to write the book Making Piece
- What’s next on the horizon for Beth
Enjoy the show? Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review. Listen to more episodes here.